Alaska Wilderness Mountaineering
Alaska has thousands of mountains. Most of them undocumented. Many of them untouched. Few routes exist in guidebooks. These factors make it adventure mountaineering. Contact Joe and we'll talk about the right trip for you.
- Beginner to advanced mountaineering skills
- Endurance for full days in the mountains
May - October
- 1 client: $500 per day
- 2 client: $300 per person per day
- 3 client: $225 per person per day
- 4+ client: $200 per person per day
- See booking for details.
- AMGA/IFMGA Mountain Guide Joe Stock.
- Rock, ice and snow protection; ropes.
- Group gear for overnight trips.
- Navigation, first aid and repair kits.
- Emergency communication and shelter.
Does Not Include
- Transport. To reduce your costs, the guide will ride with you.
- Lodging, food and drink. See Southcentral Alaska Logistics.
- Personal gear. See Mountaineering Gear List.
- Rescue and trip insurance. See Booking for details.
Photos of Alaska Mountaineering
"Without you, all of us would not be able to enjoy such great life time adventures. Very much a heartfelt thanks."
—James Kesterson, after mountaineering in the Arctic Refuge.